We are pleased to announce that we are adding a new item to our list of services. Many people that we’ve worked with have wanted to file their paperwork on their own. They understand the process and have the time, patience, and resources to complete their applications/petitions themselves. However, they want to be able to ask questions or have someone review their work. We understand that not everyone needs a lawyer to help them with their case and that there are some situations where the applicant/petitoner can do it themselves, so we created the DIY Legal Assistance Package. It is a service that allows us to advise you on your pro se applications/petitions to USCIS.
How do you qualify?
- You have a straight-forward case
- No criminal history
- You are technologically inclined (i.e. you have an email address, know how to use the computer, etc.)
Keep in mind, this does not take the place of full representation by an attorney for your case. We will always recommend that you allow an attorney to fully handle the process for you. However, this is an option that we felt compelled to offer, given the high demand.
We only offer this service for certain USCIS Applications and Petitions
Call Us TODAY to see if you qualify for DIY assistance
What is DIY Legal Assistance?
DIY Legal Assistance is a way for you to have the guidance of an attorney, while performing the work of filing your immigration petition yourself.
What are the Benefits of DIY Legal Assistance?
- Cost Effective: Hiring an attorney can cost thousands of dollars. You can save thousands of dollars if you have a straightforward case and you are savvy enough to prepare the forms yourself.
- Guidance: DIY assistance allows you to have a legal evaluation of your situation which can identify potential problems that can cause your application to be denied. Not all cases are suitable for DIY assistance due to complicating factors. You must be honest and forthcoming in your con-sultation so that we can determine if your case is suitable for DIY representation.
What are the Cons of DIY Legal Assistance?
- You have to do it all yourself.
- We do not do a complete investigation and are reliant on the information you provide. If you are not forthcoming, we may miss something important that we could have dis-covered if we were hired for full representation. (It’s not that we don’t trust you. Most client’s just don’t always know the affect certain facts can have on their case.)
- USCIS is less likely to deny your petition if you are represented by an attorney.
- A law office will do all the work for you and interact with USCIS on your behalf. This saves you time and frustration. We are experienced in the immigration process and we can do it much more efficiently.